Friday, April 29, 2011

LOVE: Alice in Wonderland!


Yay!!! I've watched this movie..FINALLY!! & I totally LOOOVE it!!! I love Helena Bonham Carter (Red Queen).
Her "Off with the head!" is sooo cute! hehe Although the graphic part is totally obvious n sometimes doesn't make sense, but i love love love everything about this movie.. especially the title la. haha :P

i highly recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't watched it yet.. :) (ke saya sorang je baru tengok movie ni? huhu)

Off with the above's head..hehe

Today, i'm praying someone is coming home soon. been facing some delayed schedule since Tuesday. Im really hoping we got to see him today. I need him on my long weekend. Noah too ok. I miss my cat, i miss our home sweet home, i miss my bed, my pillow and everything else too. It's just too hard to live without him! (and they can say "married just ANY guy coz it won't matter once you have a baby"...apa punya orang lah cakap camtu..try to live without one! Ingat boleh survive ke hidup sorang-sorang dengan just ANY baby.. :P) opps..*emo mode*

anyways, i'm still crossing my fingers..dear God, please bring him back home today...aminn...

Noah : What?? Abah dah balik ke???



pssst: 
latest updates on hubby - he's on the flight back from K.B to K.L!
Alhamdulillah.. :)
Yabedabedooooo!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...